5 week computer course starting on Tuesday November 3.
Tutor Wayne Parkinson
Venue: MCA Hall, 297 Vaughan Rd, Owhata
At the conclusion of this series of sessions, the learner will be able to
- Format a cell or range of cells
- Save and close the spreadsheet
- Easily move around the spreadsheet
- Correctly edit the data in selected cells
- Insert or delete rows or columns
- Alter the column width to suit the data
- Copy data or formula from one cell to another
- Create formulae to provide the correct answer
Cost: $10 for the course.
As spaces are limited, please enrol and pay promptly.
Phone: 345 5971 to book your place.