Prerequisite: Participants for this course MUST have completed the Getting Started with Excel sessions OR have good understanding of the basics of using Microsoft Excel including how to create simple formulae.
At the conclusion of this series of sessions, the participant will be able to:
- Create and use Absolute Cell Addresses
- Create and use Named Cells and Ranges
- Apply Protect
- Use the “If” Function
- Create and use Vertical Lookup Tables
- Create and use Horizontal Lookup Tables
- Apply Sort
- Apply AutoFilter
- Create and understand Charts
- Create Number Formats
When: Tuesday nights – 9, 16, 23 & 30 May, and 6 June.
Time: 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
Cost: $10.00 for the course.
Where: Mokoia Community Association Hall.
Computers are provided.
This course will have a maximum of 10 students, so please ring 345 5971 promptly to book your space and fill out our enrolment form.