Prerequisite: Participants for this course MUST have completed the Getting Started with Word sessions OR have good understanding of the basics of using Microsoft Word. At the conclusion of this series of sessions, the participant will be able to:
- Get to know the Ribbons
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar
- Use the Navigation Keys
- Use the Keyboard Quick Keys
- Alter Word Options
- Use, or not, the Mini toolbar
- Adjust the Page Setup
- Set the Default Font
- Create and use AutoText
- Create and apply Bullets and Numbers
- Dealing with AutoCorrect and AutoFormat
- Insert Symbols
- Create and use Tabs and Tables
- Create and use Paragraph Formatting
When: Tuesday nights – 21 & 28 Feb, 7, 14 & 21 March.
Time: 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
Cost: $10.00 for the course.
Where: Mokoia Community Association Hall
Computers are provided.
This course will have a maximum of 10 students, so please ring 345 5971 promptly to book your space and fill out our enrolment form.